What is Appgent?
Appgent is a mobile platform that helps you simplify and take control of your home buying experience. With Appgent, you can search for any house, condo or personal real estate on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), make an instant offer, and send the contract directly from your phone.
How do I purchase a home from my phone?
- Today, with syndicated listing platforms like online and in phones, buyers are in control of their home search, often prepared with a list of properties they're interested in before reaching out to a real estate agent.
Making an offer on a house is easy with Appgent! Appgent helps you create an offer to purchase, which is a contract outlining the purchase conditions of the property, including property description, price of the property, closing date, and other important details. After submitting, the seller's agent reviews the offer with the seller and the decision is made to accept, counter-offer, or reject the offer.
How does Appgent save me Time and Money?
- Traditionally, real estate agents generated the offer to purchase for the buyer, sent the offer to the listing agent on the buyer's behalf. Their fee? An average of 3% of the purchase price, or $9,000 on a $300,000 home. This fee is directly included in the purchase price, meaning if the buyer's agent is not involved, the home could be bought for 3% less!
- As an alternative, buyers can generate an offer to purchase without representation of an agent. Given the legal complexities of documentation involved, this is often done with the support of a real estate attorney. Although cheaper than 3% commission, attorneys still charge thousands of dollars for their expert advice.
- Appgent gives you the solution to help you take control of your home buying experience, saving you both time and money. With a direct feed from the MLS, the Appgent Mobile Real Estate App auto-populates the latest property details and automatically forwards the contract to the seller's agent. The contracts have been designed by our legal team to accommodate the most common legal complexities, and are flexible enough to include conditional terms.
- With a direct feed from the MLS, the Appgent Mobile Real Estate App auto-populates the latest property details and automatically forwards the contract to the seller's agent. The contracts have been designed by our legal team to accommodate the most common legal complexities, and are flexible enough to include conditional terms; simply name your price and terms, and Appgent takes care of the rest. The saved commission from buying directly (without a seller's agent) is money back in your pocket.
Does Appgent charge for their services?
Appgent lets you submit unlimited offers on unlimited properties, at no cost to you unless a transaction has closed. After an offer is accepted, conditions of sale are met and the house is sold, the commission reserved for the buyer's agent is refunded to you, and Appgent receives a platform fee of 0.5%. You can choose to keep the saved commission, offer the saved commission to the buyer to strenthen your offer, or split the difference. The average refund to you at closing is 2.5% of the final price, which is $8,750.00 cash in your pocket on a $350k home!
How is Appgent different from home online buying services?
Online home buying services provide an alternative to selling properties through traditional real estate agents by providing the possibility to sell homes directly through their site. At Appgent, we help the buyer purchase directly from the seller, even letting you purchase homes listed by these services directly through Appgent.
How is Appgent different from other online home search platforms?
Syndicated, normalized home search platforms allow you search and learn about millions of properties nationwide. Buyer who are interested in a property can use these sites to connect with an agent to carry out the traditional home buying process. Appgent let's you send offers on properties you already like directly, saving you both time and money once you've decided on the home you love.